Under Rule 506(c), issuers may offer securities through means of general solicitation, provided that:
• all purchasers in the offering are accredited investors,
• the issuer takes reasonable steps to verify their accredited investor status, and
• certain other conditions in Regulation D are satisfied.
This Offering is limited to accredited investors only
An “accredited investor” is:
• a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
• an employee benefit plan (within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act) if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
• a tax exempt charitable organization, corporation or partnership with assets in excess of $5 million;
• a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
• an enterprise in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
• an individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, not including the value of his or her primary residence;
• an individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
• a trust with assets of at least $5 million, not formed only to acquire the securities offered, and whose purchases are directed by a person who meets the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
Abundance, Inc. is a corporation formed for the purpose of launching Biquitous.com, a 3D printing marketplace that enables consumers, designers and printers to form connections, engage and produce, in addition to brick-and-mortar 3D print locations. The Company is in development stage, focused on design and development of its platform technology. The Company’s business plan is focused on providing an online platform to facilitate access to stakeholders throughout the 3D printing value chain:
– Consumers without access to 3D printing infrastructure in need of 3D printing resources;
– Designers seeking to license their intellectual property; and
– 3D printer owners seeking small-scale contract manufacturing opportunities.
In addition, the Company intends to establish brick-and-mortar stores that accommodate walk-in, on-demand, small-scale contract manufacturing, professional services and excess print capacity for its online marketplace.
BIQUITOUS is about finding ways to support and motivate the community of companies and individuals who are developing 3D Printing. There will be a marketplace of 3D related companies, individuals, products, and services to help businesses find other businesses, consumers find locally manufactured 3D products, and people find other people to custom make the things they need. Very soon anyone who wants to participate in the coming age of decentralized 3D manufacturing will be able to do so.
I believe technology can be a force for good, and through it we can solve the most challenging problems known to man. Because of the exponential growth in 3D printing and other related technologies, we will soon possess the ability to meet the needs of every human on the planet. Therein lies the real reason I want to be a part of this amazing community, because through it we can end scarcity and create “Abundance for everyone”.
– CEO and Founder, Rocco Azzarito